Thursday 24 September 2015

HELLOOO BLOG WORLD!!!

Had my online induction for the BAPP course at Middlesex Uni the other day and I was very nervous about meeting everyone, getting started and hearing about what the next one and a half year will have in store. Slightly more relaxed now as everyone else on the course seems to be in the same position as me and there is a couple of people who went to Italia Conti with me so will be able to give each other support during the degree. I didn't go to college so never did A Levels but instead went to study Performing Arts at Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts so now going back to full academic study is going to be tough but I'm hoping once I get started and on a roll I wont even notice I have been away from studying for a few years.

Well this blog thing is a bit scary! I'm not really someone to share thoughts and feelings so doing it online where anyone can read it will be hard but will definitely try my best and I like a challenge. It is going to be a good way of communication with everyone on the course because we aren't going to be on campus as much as a normal degree so our way of catching up and talking will all be online so we can continue to work.

Now I am all set up - here goes ...!!

1 comment: