Monday 28 September 2015

My First Car!

This weekend I got my first car - a little Polo!

After 4 or 5 years of passing my test and my mum and dad putting me through dance college (which was a lot of £'s) I now have my very own vehicle. I was very nervous about getting back in a car cause I always remember struggling with the gears so couldn't help but be a little anxious. However after my first drive with dad and a few tears later I concluded that it went better than I anticipated! Going to be driving to work with mum because we work at the same place until I feel confident enough to go on my own and have real independence but don't think it will sink in for a while that its actually mine!!

Everything seems to be happening this month/end of year ...  Got a new car, started a degree and getting booked for teaching and my aim is to make sure I keep a positive head!

Picture to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment